Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, fellow enthusiasts. Got a 2016 GLA45 and have been loving it. I almost waited for the 2017 to roll out, but from what I've been reading up on, nothing has really changed, and I was able to get $5000+ off MSRP since they were trying to move it and make room. I'm only a couple hundred miles in, and can't wait to get past my break-in period, but I can already tell how powerful this beast is. I'm not much of a speed freak, but I did want that mix of luxury, sport, and utility. Hope to be contributing more soon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome! I'm in the bay area as well. Mine is a 2016 GLA45, and currently has 1600 miles. I've started to lean into it a bit, but not at full gas yet. Waiting for 2k for that and an oil change. Then, it's on!

This car is a beast! Great to have you on board!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes, the GLA45 AMG is a sweet ride…please post some pics of your new GLA

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks, guys!

I haven't taken much time to take the greatest photos, but here's a quick snap off my phone the day I got it.

It's black with the midnight package and 20" black rims with red calipers. Inside is black premium package leather with AMG Recaro seats and AMG steering wheel. No aerodynamics package since the large spoiler was a bit much for my taste, but wouldn't mind something smaller. Saw the Brabus wing, but even that was a bit much. Hoping to find something with a more sleek, lower profile look someday.

Ordered tint and a new carbon fibre dash -- probably the two things that bugged me the most. I hate that they make brushed aluminum a standard on a luxury brand. Looks kinda cheap IMHO.

Anyhow, I have a few more minor cosmetic mods planned, but I'll post more when they happen. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello, fellow enthusiasts. Got a 2016 GLA45 and have been loving it. I almost waited for the 2017 to roll out, but from what I've been reading up on, nothing has really changed, and I was able to get $5000+ off MSRP since they were trying to move it and make room. I'm only a couple hundred miles in, and can't wait to get past my break-in period, but I can already tell how powerful this beast is. I'm not much of a speed freak, but I did want that mix of luxury, sport, and utility. Hope to be contributing more soon.
Good very nice 45! I am waiting for 2017 now.
did u get yours from Autobahn?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good very nice 45! I am waiting for 2017 now.
did u get yours from Autobahn?
Yup, it was the one from Autobahn. It had been sitting there for a while, and I know they were trying to move it and make room for 2017 inventory, so I was able to get a pretty good deal for it. There were a few things that it lacked (Parktronic sensors, Dynamic Suspension, carbon fiber trim), but at the price, it still had most of what I wanted, and they weren't deal-breakers. I'm actually changing out the dash this weekend :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yup, it was the one from Autobahn. It had been sitting there for a while, and I know they were trying to move it and make room for 2017 inventory, so I was able to get a pretty good deal for it. There were a few things that it lacked (Parktronic sensors, Dynamic Suspension, carbon fiber trim), but at the price, it still had most of what I wanted, and they weren't deal-breakers. I'm actually changing out the dash this weekend :)
Good move! I tested drive the same one last month! It's very quick!
Yes, I agree, they are so frustrate to sell it and refuse to help me order the 2017.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thats because a lot of people cancelled when Mercedes was holding them back their release, mine was stuck in LA port for a few months

1 - 9 of 9 Posts