Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order a GLA, red with tan mbtext /pano roof/navi/backup camera/ lane departure/keylessgo/xenon . I probably misnamed some of these.
Picking up on Tuesday

·
Registered
183 Posts
So today is Tuesday, you should be picking up your GLA! Hopefully you come back and show us some pictures once you have the chance to break it in a bit. Congrats on the new purchase.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Also in for pictures.

But make sure that you inspect your vehicle properly and that you're completely happy with its easier to leave it their rather than dealing with the whole back and forth.

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
Cleanliness depends on owner's habits. We also have a 2013 GLK with tan MB Tex and no dirt issues at 20K miles. I had no qualms about taking that interior option on my GLA.

Reactions: 4-matic

·
Registered
102 Posts
Cleanliness depends on owner's habits. We also have a 2013 GLK with tan MB Tex and no dirt issues at 20K miles. I had no qualms about taking that interior option on my GLA.
This is true and i have noticed from working in a BMW dealership that for the most part, folks with the more expensive vehicles had messier cars, tons of crumbs and trash on the ground, the cheaper cars were always easier to clean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts