Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of our GLA! Very excited about it.
Cocoa Brown Metallic
Brown Interior
Burl Walnut Wood
Sport Pkg
Panorama
Bi Xenons
Illuminated Star
Premium Pkg
Interior Pkg
Multimedia Pkg
Blind Spot Assist
Parktronic

Can't wait to get it to the mountains!

·
Registered
694 Posts
@glakup

Awesome, welcome to the forum. I like how you configured you GLA.
Have you started to look into accessories as yet?

Where about are you from?

·
Registered
183 Posts
So you went with the illuminated start huh? I just think that is such a weird feature. What's the point?

Rest of your build looks great though. Any idea when you are going to have it delivered?

·
Registered
184 Posts
welcome aboard! Best paint option IMO, Cocoa Brown, now if only I could get it in Diesel with a Manual AHAHAA ;):D Congrats on bringing the new baby home..

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Congrats! OMG I'd kill for a tuned, turbo-diesel variant of this vehicle....

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Give it a little time and we might see that from an aftermarket tuning house. If it existed do you think you'd shell out the money for it?
Definitely. I'm already looking into intake, tune and downpipe for my GLA250 >:D I've made decent progress so far, will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry everyone for the late replies! After delivery, noticed some damage to the front fascia. It's been at the body shop for the last 10 days getting a new front clip. Love the car otherwise! Been great fun to drive around Denver.

I love the star....just something about it that is unique.....glad it doesn't stay on the whole time though.

I'm likely going to get a rack and rocket box soon. Limited storage in the back.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry everyone for the late replies! After delivery, noticed some damage to the front fascia. It's been at the body shop for the last 10 days getting a new front clip. Love the car otherwise! Been great fun to drive around Denver.

I love the star....just something about it that is unique.....glad it doesn't stay on the whole time though.

I'm likely going to get a rack and rocket box soon. Limited storage in the back.
i like the illuminated grille on the recent mercedes concept instead.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats on your collection!

I am really curious about the illuminated star! Any photos?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts