Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
Just bought my MB GLA200 AMG Pack. I am from TURKEY. My first MB ever. Will share pics soon.
Safe Driving.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome to the club.

What vehicles have you owned in the past?

Hopefully your first MB, this GLA200, will be a good one since with these volume products there can be problems that come up more than higher up vehicles. Keep us posted

·
Registered
182 Posts
"My first MB ever." It'll probably be your first of many. It's hard to drive other cars after owning an MB. I started with a turbo VW that made it impossible to be happy with the Japanese cars, then a used MB, now I'm a regular with C classes, the GLA, and even planning to get the GLC in a couple years.

·
Registered
694 Posts
"My first MB ever." It'll probably be your first of many. It's hard to drive other cars after owning an MB. I started with a turbo VW that made it impossible to be happy with the Japanese cars, then a used MB, now I'm a regular with C classes, the GLA, and even planning to get the GLC in a couple years.
That's very true, right now is the perfect time to get in an MB due to how much they've changes things around... one of the biggest being design. So making the move away from an MB is just going to be harder... like a bad habit :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts