Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we just bought a 2015 GLA 250 and it's also our 1st Mercedes. Love the look and drive of the car and can't wait to pick it up this Tuesday!

We debated the GLA 45 but in the end we were looking for more of a CUV and the 45 felt more like a hatchback car. A super fast, ear to ear grinning, car mind you but not quite as practical as what we needed.

Will post pics after pick up on Tues of our new ride. This seems like a great group and glad to be apart of it and hopefully get great advice and tips for years to come from you all!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, we just bought a 2015 GLA 250 and it's also our 1st Mercedes. Love the look and drive of the car and can't wait to pick it up this Tuesday!

We debated the GLA 45 but in the end we were looking for more of a CUV and the 45 felt more like a hatchback car. A super fast, ear to ear grinning, car mind you but not quite as practical as what we needed.

Will post pics after pick up on Tues of our new ride. This seems like a great group and glad to be apart of it and hopefully get great advice and tips for years to come from you all!
Congratulations!! I an sure you will love it. What kind of deal you got? MSRP vs what you paid?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations!! I an sure you will love it. What kind of deal you got? MSRP vs what you paid?
Hey ssahni, got a pretty good deal as they are trying to clear out 2015's here in Canada while all the 2016's are sitting in Halifax port awaiting pricing and shipping.

Ours was a courtesy car with 3000km so no FPDI and $1000 off from Merc Canada and an additional $2762 discount. So total almost $6000 off MSRP and winter mats and trunk liner thrown in. Feels pretty good to us!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum… I would say you got a nice deal for a nice ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts