Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Finally got 2015 mountain grey matte paint gla 45.
The car is awesome!
I read somewhere about side mirrors can tilt down when parking to save the rims. Would you please let me know how to activate it ?

Also, is there any way to shot off feature that make me to release the parking brake every time i am putting car in drive?

THanks,
C

·
Registered
182 Posts
Also, is there any way to shot off feature that make me to release the parking brake every time i am putting car in drive?
You can just step on the gas. It will release itself with a little bit of pressure on the gas pedal.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Glad you're enjoying the car. I have a 2015 GLA 250, and I was sad at first that my passenger side mirror didn't go down when I put the car in reverse. This really makes parking much easier. The manual says that function is only available if you have the "mirrors package." I couldn't find the mirrors package on my invoice, so assumed I didn't have it. I do have the P01 Premium Package, and that may be where the mirror dip function comes from. A short time after I got the car I was parking and decided to manually lower the mirror so I could see the curb and back wheel. I left the mirror selection button set to the passenger side, and the next time I backed up, I noticed that the mirror dipped. Since then, the mirror dips when I put the car in reverse. The manual says that if I set the mirror selection button to the drivers side, the passenger side mirror won't dip. I must check that out. In addition, the manual says that you can get the mirror to dip all the time by adjusting it so you can see the curb and rear tire, and pressing the M memory button and one of the arrows on the adjustment button within 3 seconds. I must try that also. The manual also says that the dip function only applies to the passenger side mirror. These instructions are found on page 105 of the Edition B 2015 GLA Operator's manual. I think this may apply to both the 250 and the 45, but don't know that for sure. Good luck.

Reactions: caug

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can just step on the gas. It will release itself with a little bit of pressure on the gas pedal.
Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts