Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

New GLA 45 AMG owner in Spain

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Fbsdmd 
#1 ·
Hello GLA lovers,

Im a proud owner of a GLA 45 AMG in Black. Im very happy with this car. I really love nearly everything of the car. I also love to modify the cars to get them to a more personal and unique way.For now, I already have obscure the rear lights of the car and painted the Rims in Black. Pictures will follow!!

#2 ·
Hello all-Have had a 2015 polar silver GLA250 for about 2 weeks now. It was their last 2015 GLA, helping make the price right. It is FWD-I would have preferred AWD, but that was not to be. (I also would have preferred AMG, also not to be) Live in the great NE of USA, and there has been no winter yet, so AWD not really necessary. This is my 9th MeBe and so far I like it. I traded a 328i BMW which was just at the end of warranty, and, for a variety of reasons, am glad it's gone. Power and handling not a great deal different between the beemer and the GLA. MPG around town so far about 26, if you can believe the on-board computer. Quite a bit of plastic and vinyl on the GLA, but nicely done. I really like the panoramic roof and the Harman Kardon sound is great. It came with the Becker Map slot in the glove compartment, and I bought a new Becker Map Pilot unit on eBay for $226, and it is much superior to the BMW NAV unit. I put a 128 GB thumbdrive in the USB data port, and there is enough stuff on it to last a long time without repeat. I wish they allowed more split screens, so NAV info and other info could go on the screen together.
Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.