Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching for information today I saw the MB Online Builder for the GLA is to the 2017 spec for options and pricing. There are errors, but it's a good start.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah i saw this too! There are new options available like a logo projector and amg door pins on the 2017 gla.

I also noticed that the multimedia package is different and that you could get more options al a carte.

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Builder is not a substitute for the more complete DOG. The DOG is not a substitute for the dealer's more complete computer. But it is nice to see the Builder get the 2017 treatment.

Now if only they would post the 2017 Owner's Manuals!!!

I'm not sure if the floor illuminator (projector) is a factory option or only after market (cargo mats cannot be put on the order sheet, for instance). That item talks about dealer installation. Thesee projectors replace the lower door lights and should be easy to install. At $220, they are reasonably priced, at least as these things go ($550 for the illuminated grill star, $800 for lit AMG door sills).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it on mbusa site?
I'm from Europe and unfortunately even Germany website still has the 2016 listings

__☆______☆_______☆_______☆__
Sent by Note 4, sponsored by Prandelli.

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our order has been yellow for a week now. I finally decided I would regret it if we didn't have LSD. This is not available as an ala carte option, so today I added the Dynamic Package.

I feel relief!!! Should have done this from the beginning.

But I suspect the maximum speed increase to 186 may be an error :)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good decision.
You won't regret your choice at all.
I sort of knew you would crave in eventually.

I was contemplating whether I should tick off the Track Package offered in Canada.
($3,400 option which includes rear LSD)
I was thinking I won't be regretting for getting the option, but I knew for sure I will be regretting for not getting the option.

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Maybe I need to move to Canada!!!

Track option includes rear LSD, and you've got under front seat storage bins, folding side view mirrors ... you're a lucky bunch ... eh?!?! Can't get any of that in the USA. I wonder if that rear LSD can be retrofitted.

I also knew I would always wonder whether or not I made a mistake by not going LSD, and that the second guessing would ruin the experience. In the end, this was a cheap price to pay for an indispensable insurance policy!!!

I do feel exceptional relief!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts