Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just wanted to say hello. super stoked to have the first year gla and an edition 1 for that matter. picked her up this afternoon...man she prrrdy...love the edition one........the only things i would like to change is the cloth seat inserts and would like the key less go... other than that.. the package is just what i wanted...either way I'm sure I can live with it..hope we can make this forum grow with good info.as always when the car is new the info is sparse but ,looking forward to seeing it grow........what mods are the first few doing?prob some cla mods would work.. im tinting asap ... thanks for the site...cheers!.. :) pics will follow when there is light.

·
Registered
33 Posts
just wanted to say hello. super stoked to have the first year gla and an edition 1 for that matter. picked her up this afternoon...man she prrrdy...love the edition one........the only things i would like to change is the cloth seat inserts and would like the key less go... other than that.. the package is just what i wanted...either way I'm sure I can live with it..hope we can make this forum grow with good info.as always when the car is new the info is sparse but ,looking forward to seeing it grow........what mods are the first few doing?prob some cla mods would work.. im tinting asap ... thanks for the site...cheers!.. :) pics will follow when there is light.
Welcome. We got ours at end of September and got almost 3000 miles now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys i think the black and white theme is tasty.in Cali it is illegal to tint the front windows..but I usually go with a shade lighter than the back and haven't had issues..it's a fix it ticket.. And my tint guy will redo the fronts once if they have to be pulled ...so....why not.. I like my privacy...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts