Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My parents are looking at a GLA45 which has the Aero and Night pack, we also want the AMG Sports exhaust and suspension etc... the only way you can find that is with the vin and using MB vin decoder. I have a very poor shot of the VIN from the advertisement and can only make out some of it. I asked the seller but they weren't any help for exact specification of the car. All I know is WDCT........7.499

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got it. VIN is : WDC1569522J078499

Noteable specs:
  • park assist
  • AMG performance steering wheel
  • comand with navi
  • Recaro seats
  • automatic high beam switch
  • night package
  • performance exhaust
  • illuminated door sills
One cool thing I’ve never seen before was a spec for “dark tinted glass”

I used lastvin.com and inputted the vin above for all info. You can get every specific spec there

·
Registered
20 Posts
If there is a photo of the buttons where the heated seats are turned on, look for the suspension buton. If it is there you have the adjustable suspension.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it. VIN is : WDC1569522J078499

Noteable specs:
  • park assist
  • AMG performance steering wheel
  • comand with navi
  • Recaro seats
  • automatic high beam switch
  • night package
  • performance exhaust
  • illuminated door sills
One cool thing I’ve never seen before was a spec for “dark tinted glass”

I used lastvin.com and inputted the vin above for all info. You can get every specific spec there
Oh, wow thanks. I've looked up the code 840 for Dark tinted glass, and it's the small rear triangle tinted glass. Don't know why they need to add that though just for the triangles... but it is a part number to order more if needed?? Also we're aware the car has had front end damage but the auction says Can't start and won't drive. 2015 Mercedes Benz Gla45 Amg - Front End Damage - WDC1569522J078499 (Sold) Here's the rear tinted triangles... Glass dark tinted Code 840 | GT C190 | Original Mercedes-Benz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If there is a photo of the buttons where the heated seats are turned on, look for the suspension buton. If it is there you have the adjustable suspension.
I'm afraid it's a pre-2016 model so it hasn't got that button option, instead they change with the drive mode.

·
Registered
469 Posts
2015 gla amg sport sus cant be adjusted. i got them on mine.
c

1 - 6 of 6 Posts