Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last time I checked, the updates were not available for IOS apple download.
Has anyone updated the Navigation system lately and what is the latest firmware number??I have apple computer, and have no way to update, unless they have come out with IOS, last timed I checked it was some German who could not speak very good english, thats been 5 months ago.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The last time I checked, the updates were not available for IOS apple download.
Has anyone updated the Navigation system lately and what is the latest firmware number??I have apple computer, and have no way to update, unless they have come out with IOS, last timed I checked it was some German who could not speak very good english, thats been 5 months ago.
Don't you have to go into the dealer for the updates?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If its Garmin, go to: apps.mercedes-benz.com/apps/bc/en_SE/Garmin-MAP-PILOT/CNX-garmin_map_pilot
There's a link to Download Manager for Mac OSX.
You need to set safety to 'Allow downloads from anywhere' to install.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Reactions: Xtheunknown

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, your correct, just called them, they said their was a problem with IOS X E CAPITAN 10.11.3 ??? They stated they were in process of
fixing the problem. When I got this car in Nov ,I called then, since I could not get it to work, and they stated the same thing Thats almost
3 months????I can not believe that a High End car such as Mercedes, has such sloppy vendors doing their work???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts