Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone new here. I just purchased a 2019 GLA 250 4MATIC. It has the slot for the Garming sd card. Currently the car is asking for sd card when I try to activate the navigation system. I already purchased the card on ebay and I sent them the vin# prior to purchasing. There response said it was compatible. When I got the 1st card and installed it I got an error message saying "sd card is corrupt! So I return the card and they sent another brand new oem card. I just want to know how to install it correctly before I do anything wrong that might compromise the installation process. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
622 Posts
The card needs to be an unused card. A card that has been used in another MB will not work in a different car. You might try downloading the Mercedes Download Manager and try updating the SD card. Do a search on the internet for the Mercedes Download Manager for Garmin Map Pilot.

When the SD card is inserted the Navi will ask if this the car you wish to install, answer yes. It should then do the install and the Navi should run.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts