Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wanted a crossover SUV. Looked at Lexus RX/NX, Audi Q3,Q5, Allroad, BMW X1,X3,X5, Porsche Macan. Originally looked at GLA250 which I was going to buy - but after reading and watching reviews decided to go for the GLA45. My wife called it "toned" and only Mercedes she thought was "sexy". When your wife calls a car "sexy" you buy it! Glad I didn't take her to the Ferrari dealer....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wife wanted a crossover SUV. Looked at Lexus RX/NX, Audi Q3,Q5, Allroad, BMW X1,X3,X5, Porsche Macan. Originally looked at GLA250 which I was going to buy - but after reading and watching reviews decided to go for the GLA45. My wife called it "toned" and only Mercedes she thought was "sexy". When your wife calls a car "sexy" you buy it! Glad I didn't take her to the Ferrari dealer....
Congrats. I'm envious, still a looker at this point. But I have to agree with your decision from my vantage point. I've looked/researched all those vehicles. Lexus was never really in the picture. Audi's are nice, I like the Allroad as a neighbor has one, but it's heavy and underpowered. Same with the Macan, too heavy. MB nailed this vehicle, when I saw it I immediately stopped considering the CLA sedan and many other vehicles I had been researching.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts