Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been nearly a month with my 2016 GLA and for the most part I love it. Kind of a hot hatch (slightly) supersized. My complaints are few, No sat radio and I absolutely hate the shift mechanism except for the paddle shifters. It's so non intuitive. Maybe it works for the core MB buyer, but not a car appealing to the youth market.

Comfort is good, fuel economy good, performance good, handling good, Price good, Value Very Good.

Auto Start/Stop Not So Good!

That's my $.02. ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Interesting avatar… a 750 Honda?

If so, I had 4 of them over a period of years (last one was the 'F' version)… here is one

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting that your GLA doesn't have sat radio. We do have Sirius in ours, but honestly the sound quality is not as good as the HD FM radio. It sounds kinda tinny to me, so we don't even use the SAT radio. I agree the start/stop is a bit annoying. It would be good if the car shut off after being stopped for a period of time, not just as soon as you stop. Kind of annoying at crosswalks and stop signs in parking lots. I end up just turning off the auto stop feature. Good luck with your Benz!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts