Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished. Complete Brabus package. As exterior I decided to paint it in MB silver, rear spoiler as a car colour. Picked up 98% items of Brabus GLA catalogue.

Four items are missed still:
- Brabus start-stop memory - I don't think its worth for their price...
- Brabus shift paddels - maybe in the future but I like my aluminium onces
- Brabus sport springs -15mm - I like my GLA higher as it looks more bigger...
- Brabus big logo for front grill - I don't know to leave illuminated star or put this... ??

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would've blacked out the rear spoiler, front and rear bumpers to match the red line on your black side mirrors as well as have some contrast specially when you have a light colored finish on your car. Thats just my opinion though but your car, your choice, right? :) if it was a black car, the gray on all your brabus parts would've looked extremely nice!!! That may be my next build when I buy another Mercedes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just finished. Complete Brabus package. As exterior I decided to paint it in MB silver, rear spoiler as a car colour. Picked up 98% items of Brabus GLA catalogue.

- Brabus big logo for front grill - I don't know to leave illuminated star or put this... ??

Hi Mate..
How did you install the rear wing? Thinking of getting one..

·
Registered
80 Posts

did you ever get a chance to record the exhaust note for us? I'm interested to hear what the Brabus exhaust sounds like as there isn't anything posted online from anyone yet.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
very clean look. nice work

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
did you ever get a chance to record the exhaust note for us? I'm interested to hear what the Brabus exhaust sounds like as there isn't anything posted online from anyone yet.
I will try to do it next weekend

What's the price on the parts? And the mountings??.
BRABUS front spoiler 890.00

BRABUS front bumper insert 290.00

BRABUS Rear bumper insert, PUR 790.00

BRABUS rear spoiler 390.00

Net prices EUR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts