Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum since i will picking up my 1st MB GLA250 by tomorrow officially MB GLA owner and I'm proud to be a member.

By the way, anyone knows where GLA250 2015 were build? I'm curious to know since some says Canadian GLA was build in Mexico.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just did a European Delivery of my GLA 250, and I don't think they shipped it from Mexico to Germany just for me to drive around for a couple weeks.

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
I just did a European Delivery of my GLA 250, and I don't think they shipped it from Mexico to Germany just for me to drive around for a couple weeks.
Don't know about Canada, but my US delivered GLA250 was built is Rastatt, Germany. Once the dealer gave me the VIN, I tracked it from the factory until it was off loaded in Baltimore, MD.

·
Registered
816 Posts
At this point ALL Canadian, US and Euro A/CLA/GLAs are manufactured in Rastatt Germany with the GLA45 AMG engines (M133) hand assembled at the engine build facility in Kolleda, Germany.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congrats on getting your first MB which is a great choice. Have you had a chance to check out other MB models just to get a sense of what the brand offers elsewhere in segments below and above the GLA?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts