Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner of a 2022 GLA 250 4Matic with the AMG night package and want to add mud flaps.

can't find the part numbers for either front or rear.
Can find for the GLA 250 4Matic but will they fit?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did check with a mercedes Benz online parts place and they provided part numbers for a GLA 4Matic without the AMG package and they said they did not know if they would fit.

i was asking if anyone had tried or knew of part numbers that would fit.

·
Registered
MY18 GLA 220d, MY 18 GLA 250 4matic edition 1.
195 Posts
I did check with a mercedes Benz online parts place and they provided part numbers for a GLA 4Matic without the AMG package and they said they did not know if they would fit.

i was asking if anyone had tried or knew of part numbers that would fit.
I have the same car setup as you. MY2018 250 4matic with AMG body kit. My dealer could not give me part numbers so I eventually went online and got a set of mudflaps off AliExpress for about AUD 45. Fit like a glove. Make sure you specify AMG Bodykit in your search.

This is what I purchased. Where it says color, choose the darker car.

·
Registered
2021 Mercedes Benz GLA 200 Premium Plus
1 Posts
New owner of a 2022 GLA 250 4Matic with the AMG night package and want to add mud flaps.

can't find the part numbers for either front or rear.
Can find for the GLA 250 4Matic but will they fit?
I have the new model GLA200 AMG Line, Premium Plus. I saw a set of mudflaps online for the GLA250 new model, so I bought them. Shipped in good time from Chine, excellent quality.
Sadly, the front would be a good fit but the rear are not correct as I have the AMG Line rear bumper. I have not fitted them, nor sent them back. My silly fault.
Would they fit your car if not already sorted?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just fitted some on my 2022 GLA 200 AMG Line Premium Plus Night Edition - but only the front ones.

Part Number A2478905300 - perfect fit just needed a hole drilling undeneath.
I can also confirm that there isn't currently an official rear one, part number A2478905400 definitely does not fit the AMG Line version.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts