Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
1800 miles on a road trip in the last month. Average MPG: 28.6, cruising speed ~80MPH. I would suspect improper tire inflation, heavy happy foot (gas usage) or a commute with lots of stop lights. Lowest MPG I've ever seen reported was 15 during stop and go, and that rose quickly when traffic cleared.

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is not too bad.

I get around 32 mpg (7.x l/100km) at around 70-72 mph.

For city driving, i get pretty much the same in winter, a little bit better in summer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gla180

Hi guys, just bought a GLA180 2018 model and for some reason the mileage thus not seem good mostly driven on comfort factory settings. Almost 600k a tank highway and street driving. Also how do you set it on eco as factory settings. Company can't change the settings at this moment.
Thanks ebs

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hi guys, just bought a GLA180 2018 model and for some reason the mileage thus not seem good mostly driven on comfort factory settings. Almost 600k a tank highway and street driving. Also how do you set it on eco as factory settings. Company can't change the settings at this moment.
Thanks ebs
Welcome to the GLA forum and congratulations on your new 180. As far as I know, you are not able to change the default Comfort driving mode on the American version 250, so very likely you are not able to do so for Eco with your 180, as your dealer suggested.

As you can tell, we have an international membership here with a variety of GLA derivatives. It would be useful for you to add your location, GLA model and year to your member profile. That will show under your member name in each post and be a handy reference for our other members when you post a question or add to discussion. You can do so from the User CP link on the upper right of most browsers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with poor fuel economy. I have had my 2015 GLA 4matic for a few months. I work 114 miles from where I live and make the drive 9 times a month roughly. My fuel economy hasn't been that great. Mercedes says there is nothing wrong but it has gotten worse. My drive is mostly flat. Last time all Hwy I got 25 there and back 27 mpg. I drive it in economy at that is 99 and 88 percent.
Thanks
Tara
i get around 7.3 L/100. 39 mpg mostly in comfort mode.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts