Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After much contemplation about what to replace my daily hauler with (ML430), I can happily say I made a great choice with the new GLA. I wanted sporty, utility, great mpg and a looker... check x 4. I LOVE the GL45, but luckily I have the M3 to fulfill my need for speed! Couple of small gripes... yes the transmission is far less than perfect, the quarters are a bit cramped and several options that are standard in the competition cost $$$ in the GLA... but the total package, so far, seems and feels like a winner... okay it's only been 3 days, we'll see!! ;):)

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on a beautiful white GLA45!

I was contemplating between a F82 M3 and the GLA45 before choosing the GLA. Only reason, for me that is, is the fact that the GLA is a unique car, styling-wise! :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks for the read!

Prettiest??!! Haha! :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
@Hammockman Welcome to the forum. The two white MBs in the driveway look very nice. I'm not sure about this title of prettiest car in the world, but it is a great looking car.

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are enjoying the GLA250 so far.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Alcatraz! (but my other car is a BMW, M3 convertible, not a MB... don't be mad!) They do look pretty nice together! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great choice. Much better than going for its BMW equivalent. As great as BMW is, there are some things they do well and don't do well, for what they do well... your M3 is just that!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Second gen X1 pics actually just leaked.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen... Much improved but coming out as a 2017 model in the US... Still a year away. I couldn't wait and still prefer the overall styling of the GLA.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Oh yeah, most definitely.

GLA > X1, Q3, Evoque, etc...

Then again I am biased. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts