1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20 Posts
A Mercedes truck? it would be a tough market for them to enter. The spinter does better overseas but not in NA. So howmany trademen would be interested... not too many.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good god. Yes, in the USA, the Ford F150 is the top selling car... but that said, Americans who buy Benz's do so specifically because they're NOT pickup trucks.

Thank god they killed that idea.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Now im starting to think if Mercedes is just money hungry or just wanted to build a unique truck of their own with just using a great foundation from Nissan. I hope they wanted to make it unique and not just a rebadge.

·
Registered
246 Posts
F150 is top selling truck but when the did a Lincoln badged version it sold awfully. Nobody wants luxury trucks, but im betting this would of been Mid East specific, they love big toys out there.

·
Registered
694 Posts
F150 is top selling truck but when the did a Lincoln badged version it sold awfully. Nobody wants luxury trucks, but im betting this would of been Mid East specific, they love big toys out there.

it just sold in low numbers, i still seem them on the road and they're nice. but there's nothing like owning a German truck which usually is unique and not based off of something else cheaper

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A Mercedes truck? it would be a tough market for them to enter. The spinter does better overseas but not in NA. So howmany trademen would be interested... not too many.
they do sell here but not in large numbers. mercedes just isn't well known here for selling utillity cars.

·
Registered
694 Posts
they do sell here but not in large numbers. mercedes just isn't well known here for selling utillity cars.
Yeah I actually see a lot of commercial trucks from Mercedes, outside of North America they seem to be very popular, some people say they're bulletproof.

I bet if Mercedes started to build trucks, diesel trucks especially it would crap all over the diesel trucks made by Ford and GM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts