Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
That thing is dripping wet of Luxury and Tech

Its also dripping wet of expensive haha.

The 2013 S600 base price is $163,805

Good thing is that when you are up there many things are standard so even if you load it a bit its ONLY another 20k or so :p

·
Registered
272 Posts
The interior catches my eye. Where are all the buttons?

Is everything in this car controlled on a touch screen. Is that a mouse-like controllers that I see?

O, right! Isn't this the car that is using two huge screens instead of any buttons? I'm sure there will be mixed feelings about that.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That thing is dripping wet of Luxury and Tech

Its also dripping wet of expensive haha.

The 2013 S600 base price is $163,805

Good thing is that when you are up there many things are standard so even if you load it a bit its ONLY another 20k or so :p
It's crazy how high an S-Class can be priced, I have to keep reminding myself it is the best sedan money can buy. Now that we seen the S600, just imagine what the AMG version will look and perform like, and of course it's price tag. I heard they will be calling it the S65 AMG.

·
Registered
694 Posts
The interior catches my eye. Where are all the buttons?

Is everything in this car controlled on a touch screen. Is that a mouse-like controllers that I see?

O, right! Isn't this the car that is using two huge screens instead of any buttons? I'm sure there will be mixed feelings about that.
IT's all a mix of touch screen and hidden buttons, the beauty of MB, they keep it clean.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Not ugly to me, i like it a lot. In person it looks much better.
I also heard Maybach might make a comeback, if they do, we'll see an even more premium S-class!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts