Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Performance upgrades are offered for two of the petrol models. The GLA 200 sees its output rise to 187PS (up from 156PS) and peak torque climb to 300 Nm (221 lb-ft) of torque, up from 250 Nm (185 lb-ft). The GLA 250 also gets a power boost from 211PS to 253PS, with torque increasing from 350 Nm (258 lb-ft) to 420 Nm (310 lb-ft).

Source

·
Registered
272 Posts
Shame it doesnt fit for the 45 amg.
But I think that it is kinda nice to have options like this for models besides the AMG ones. Not everyone gets an AMG, and many of those people would still be interested in doing some tuning upgrades. I'm glad there is something for everyone.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The quad exhausts do look really nice! Something different from the AMG ones where the exhausts seem kinda hidden.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I like them even more that they are staggered, great way to make them have more going on.
Precisely!

At least the exhaust tips are "in-line" with the curvature of the rear bumper skirt! Can't wait to hear the exhaust though. :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
I agree with you guys
Also, i like how it's not two pipes stuck together, as some are that i've seen, but instead it's all individual and to me that = better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts