Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted more up-to-date car reliability information that made the differences between cars clearer. So a decade ago I started getting people together to make this possible. TrueDelta now updates actual repair frequencies, not just dots, four times a year, to track cars closely as they age.

We use a unique structured process to get more accurate results than the typical online survey. Participants report repairs following the end of each quarter. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading.

To encourage participation, participants receive full access to all results, not just those for the GLA, for free. I'll share results for the GLA in this thread.

To help make this happen:

Learn about Cars from the Owners who Drive Them | TrueDelta

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our current reliability stat for the GLA included owner experiences through the end of 2015, about eight months ahead of other sources. The stat of 26 repair trips per 100 cars for the 2015 GLA is close to the average, and pretty good compared to many other 2015s.

It's based on a small sample size, though, which is why I'm hoping more owners will participate.

·
Registered
608 Posts
The whole production run of 2015 GLA's may be a small sample size.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts