Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What MB freebies and swags have you guys gotten with your MB?

So far got an MB and AMG hats.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is my first MB so I guess this question is to those whose had other MBs before but do they also send you stuff during the duration of ownership?

When I owned a BMW Z4, they would send me free stuff every year. First year was a pretty cool USB Flash Drive in the the shape of the BMW key fob. Second year was a poster card of the concept drawing of the Z4. And the third year they sent me a pretty cool pen, looks very i8 inspired.

Just curious if there should be some surprises from MB as well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a keychain too but the saleperson got his info engraved on it so I am not using it. lol

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
I got zip, nada, nothing in the way of swag. My second MB vehicle purchase from this dealership in 8 months.

Did I get short changed?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got a Samsonite Cabin Bag, Sports Drink Bottle, Pen, Umbrella and Cap.

All Mercedes-Benz branded.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got a keychain too but the saleperson got his info engraved on it so I am not using it. lol
I got 2 keychains engraved with the dealer's name, too, in a presentation box. I also got a pen and reusable shopping bag, both dealer branded.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
We got 2x Mercedes Benz radio/remote controlled cars, chocolates on stems, MB caps, cardboard carry bag, and I think there was a bottle of champagne in there too. Obligatory key chain/tags too.

I arranged a massive bow on the car for the hand-over (and now the dealer is calling me asking where I got that from)...

·
Registered
182 Posts
In Europe I was given the Mercedes Formula 1 calendar and the MB restaurant let us cash in our extra voucher credit for a couple bottles of wine.
Once back in the US, we got a couple keychains at the dealership.
Oh yeah, since it was European Delivery they also gave us the EU required traffic triangle, vest, D sticker, first aid kit, etc, that we needed. They didn't ask for any of it back when we dropped the car off so I still have it. Does that count as freebies?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am from Québec, Canada. For my first MB I got a cap a miniature MB for my office. For my GLA we got flowers for my wife, caps and key chain.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.