Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What MB freebies and swags have you guys gotten with your MB?

So far got an MB and AMG hats.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is my first MB so I guess this question is to those whose had other MBs before but do they also send you stuff during the duration of ownership?

When I owned a BMW Z4, they would send me free stuff every year. First year was a pretty cool USB Flash Drive in the the shape of the BMW key fob. Second year was a poster card of the concept drawing of the Z4. And the third year they sent me a pretty cool pen, looks very i8 inspired.

Just curious if there should be some surprises from MB as well.

·
Registered
694 Posts
With all the accessories MB has on its vehicles, it would leave me surprised to see response without some good variation in freebies. In for seeing what shows up!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a keychain too but the saleperson got his info engraved on it so I am not using it. lol

·
Retired Moderator
378 Posts
I got zip, nada, nothing in the way of swag. My second MB vehicle purchase from this dealership in 8 months.

Did I get short changed?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got zip, nada, nothing in the way of swag. My second MB vehicle purchase from this dealership in 8 months.

Did I get short changed?

"I got a rock" Charlie Brown Halloween Special :)

·
Registered
694 Posts

Did I get short changed?
That is actually a good idea, dealers should start doing that for owners since as i've noticed people love having their own personalized things, I sure do too.

Yeah you got short changed.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got a Samsonite Cabin Bag, Sports Drink Bottle, Pen, Umbrella and Cap.

All Mercedes-Benz branded.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I found a Mercedes branded picnic basket with full kit and a branded hat.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got a keychain too but the saleperson got his info engraved on it so I am not using it. lol
I got 2 keychains engraved with the dealer's name, too, in a presentation box. I also got a pen and reusable shopping bag, both dealer branded.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
We got 2x Mercedes Benz radio/remote controlled cars, chocolates on stems, MB caps, cardboard carry bag, and I think there was a bottle of champagne in there too. Obligatory key chain/tags too.

I arranged a massive bow on the car for the hand-over (and now the dealer is calling me asking where I got that from)...

·
Registered
182 Posts
In Europe I was given the Mercedes Formula 1 calendar and the MB restaurant let us cash in our extra voucher credit for a couple bottles of wine.
Once back in the US, we got a couple keychains at the dealership.
Oh yeah, since it was European Delivery they also gave us the EU required traffic triangle, vest, D sticker, first aid kit, etc, that we needed. They didn't ask for any of it back when we dropped the car off so I still have it. Does that count as freebies?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am from Québec, Canada. For my first MB I got a cap a miniature MB for my office. For my GLA we got flowers for my wife, caps and key chain.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts