Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently change my C300 for an GLA250 4matic yesterday it comes out that 4matic was currently unavailable, Inoperative DSR ABS and Active Brake assist functions limited, I read the manual but still I couldn’t drive because automatically puts N ? This never happened before with my others Mercedes

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had this very same thing happen to me and my brakes locked up while I was driving on the highway almost killing myself. If the message is yellow my dealership said the car is drives me to get to them if it’s red do not drive it and have it towed to them. I never got a real answer as to what happened but it was kept for almost 2 days before they returned my car to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had this very same thing happen to me and my brakes locked up while I was driving on the highway almost killing myself. If the message is yellow my dealership said the car is drives me to get to them if it’s red do not drive it and have it towed to them. I never got a real answer as to what happened but it was kept for almost 2 days before they returned my car to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
El

1 - 3 of 3 Posts