Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
I am saying this without actually owning a GLA yet (supposedly being built this week :D ) but my prior MB cars (SLK, ML, E) had the torque spec where the tool kit was stored

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and I know the feeling of waiting. IT SUCKS :)

My car has no tool kit, no jack, no spare....no nada other than a button which calls MB road side.

Do any of them have tool kits?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Oh my…that is a change in direction for a Mercedes not to come with a basic tool kit. Does it have a first aid kit (which all my prior Benz's had) ??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh my…that is a change in direction for a Mercedes not to come with a basic tool kit. Does it have a first aid kit (which all my prior Benz's had) ??
I actually thought the First Aid kit was the tool kit at first. Yeah, a real cheezy First Aid kit....but under the trunk floor is a big space FOR a spare but it's filled with what looks to be an amplifier and sub woofer.

Other than that.....it has run-flats and a button to call someone to help.

The jack points are unique too. I had to buy jack pads to fit in the jack point notches to put on my own mud guards :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Some mechanics say just go off your own discretion. Usually once you here a sharp clicking sound its on tight enough. lol I guess if you want to have it tightened down to the number, check your nearest MB dealer!

·
Registered
61 Posts
130 Nm or 95ft lbs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts