Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I get it, what Mercedes is saying is that the GLA was designed and produced for every person who took a chip out of that black block. The BMX guy is buying this, sure. The snogging teens, sure...

Do i have to be like that to buy?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Who knew the Mercedes-Benz design process was so active? If that is what it is like to design a car, than I want in. While some car commercials attempt to appeal to the senses and fail, this commercial does a great job. I realize the commercial says nothing about the GLA in actuality, but it connects with the spirit of the brand. Its weirdly effective. Good job MB.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good ad. I ended up watching the whole thing and the car looks great. I also like the international angle. They have American football alongside sports more popular in Europe.

Only drawback is, judging from the comments, it seem a lot of people these days haven't seen "2001: A Space Odyssey".

·
Registered
694 Posts
thats cool but i feel sorry for the roof
if i had some guy spinning around on my roof there would be a bunch of dents on it, even the roof caving in a bit LOl

all for the love of art

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is a great commercial. It doesn't really say much about the GLA, but it is successful at connecting with viewers. Many commercial do a terrible job of emotionally connecting to their viewers, but this is an innovative concept. Great job Mercedes-Benz advertising team!

·
Registered
694 Posts
This is a great commercial. It doesn't really say much about the GLA, but it is successful at connecting with viewers. Many commercial do a terrible job of emotionally connecting to their viewers, but this is an innovative concept. Great job Mercedes-Benz advertising team!
although it doesn't say much about the GLA, it is a good commercial, good for now. As time goes on and the GLA gets much closer to production they will need to release some commercials that get people familiar with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts