Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I leased a GLA250 4matic this past weekend. Specs include:

Cirrus White
Bi-Xenons
Panorama Roof
Sports Package (19" AMG wheels)
Illuminated Star, etc

I can include a full list later. The MSRP was around $40000, but I managed to squeeze out a nice $1700 discount. I went to 4 dealers in New York(where I live). Some dealers didn't want to go below MSRP, some did. Obviously, I leased from the dealer that gave me the best discount. The money factor was .00145 with autopay. The lease was 12k a year/36months.
Total monthly payment including tax is $499, which is 8.625%. All fees were rolled into the lease, including acquisition fee/destination. I paid the first months payment, tax, title, and registration only.

You can grab a very good deal from a dealer if they have a decent amount of stock(my dealer just got a "truckload" in). Considering that the GLA just came out, any discount is good! Don't settle for MSRP.

I'd love to hear from you guys! Thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

Awesome that you got a great deal on the GLA, I didn't think that would be possible since the car is brand new and in relatively high demand.

Post up some pictures of your new ride when you get the chance.

Cheers!

·
Registered
246 Posts
welcome to the baords, in for pics for sure! I've not seen a US spec GLA yet!

I'm surprised you wrangled any kind of discount at all, are they not as in demand as CLA was?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I leased a GLA250 4matic this past weekend. Specs include:

Cirrus White
Bi-Xenons
Panorama Roof
Illuminated Star, etc

I can include a full list later. The MSRP was around $40000, but I managed to squeeze out a nice $1700 discount. I went to 4 dealers in New York(where I live). Some dealers didn't want to go below MSRP, some did. Obviously, I leased from the dealer that gave me the best discount. The money factor was .00145 with autopay. The lease was 12k a year/36months.
Total monthly payment including tax is $499, which is 8.625%. All fees were rolled into the lease, including acquisition fee/destination. I paid the first months payment, tax, title, and registration only.

You can grab a very good deal from a dealer if they have a decent amount of stock(my dealer just got a "truckload" in). Considering that the GLA just came out, any discount is good! Don't settle for MSRP.

Mind sharing the exact out of pocket amount (1st month, tax, title and reg)?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi all,

Cirrus White
Bi-Xenons
Panorama Roof
Illuminated Star, etc

Is this the Edition 1?

Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truthiness - I was surprised that I got a discount too! I will post pics tomorrow for sure!

Butterfield - Not sure if the demand is any more or less than the CLA, but I can tell you that the GLA's were available at the dealer. Maybe they've produced more this time around than the CLA.

A.T.L- Thank you!

dssnj - It was around 750 due at signing (including first months payment).

AkaCarioca- The GLA I have is not an edition 1. However, I did see one at the dealer. Any idea what the MSRP is on that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys got the GLA250 leased

Night black with Beige MB-Tex
Burl wood trim
Premium package
Multimedia package
Illuminated star
panoramic sunroof
Bi-xenon

MSRP: $42210
Purchase price $ 40136

36 Month / 10K lease
MF = 0.00155 or with auto pay 0.00145, Residual is 66%.
$450 monthly with $2900 down (1st month down,DMV, Doc, NJ Tax)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Truthiness - I was surprised that I got a discount too! I will post pics tomorrow for sure!

Butterfield - Not sure if the demand is any more or less than the CLA, but I can tell you that the GLA's were available at the dealer. Maybe they've produced more this time around than the CLA.

A.T.L- Thank you!

AkaCarioca- The GLA I have is not an edition 1. However, I did see one at the dealer. Any idea what the MSRP is on that?
I got the Edition 1 last saturday and posted few pictures on another thread.

The MSRP was $45,115.00 and we got $1,250.00 off, nothing to brag about but still a discount on an unique model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife picked up a Black GLA with PO1 Premium Package, Panorama Sunroof,Bi Xenon, Illuminated star Total price was 41,805 they gave us a 3k discount, 36 month lease for 535 tax included and also added the pre paid maint fees. Now this was with my wife turning in her BMW lease 6 months early that MB paid nearly 3k to finish off the BMW payments, 1500 out of pocket. So I feel we got a great deal..

·
Registered
13 Posts

A.T.L- Thank you!

I have a edition 1 and I got a deal too.. Sticker price for the Edition one was 45,115. I got It down to 43000 with 2 years maintenance included.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
op which dealership did you go. I'm in south jersey and taking my sister to buy one next week. Are they available or have to be ordered?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts