Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had many lack of power after smelling a burning smell in my garage after parking, mercedes says there is a lack of pression at the turbo, its scaring me cause its one year old, i guess the "durite" where correctly `placed, maybe just by replacing them it will happen again, so no turbo, odor of plastic burning and then lack of power 100% in the morning, goes away after starting 3 times the vehicule on the road.... i am still waiting 2 days now at the dealer, not sure when i will get it back. any members got this issue?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had many lack of power after smelling a burning smell in my garage after parking, mercedes says there is a lack of pression at the turbo, its scaring me cause its one year old, i guess the "durite" where correctly `placed, maybe just by replacing them it will happen again, so no turbo, odor of plastic burning and then lack of power 100% in the morning, goes away after starting 3 times the vehicule on the road.... i am still waiting 2 days now at the dealer, not sure when i will get it back. any members got this issue?
i accelerate 15 mn and then the engine smell like burning and no power....lol...
i think nowdays that all car are pure ****. its not made to be strong, its made to be a junk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I waited 3 days, I could not worked , they said there was a problem of pressure at the turbo, they disconected the tubes and reconected them , the fault disapear and they called me to get back the car, the first day after that the same problem appeared again, 3 days at the shop, not even one part changed and I got back the car in the same condition, i must go back monday,,,,this is the begining of a nice nightmare thank you Mercedes...taxi, rent a car all from my pockets, loosing time,going to services many times, diferent places etc,,.,i am well loosing my time again....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no I paid it, i called mercedes Espana and now its since 2 days with another mercedes service, no news today ....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
after 2 days they update a sensor but nothing has changed they do not know where the lack of pressure at the turbo come from? tomorrow new tests with something to measure the pressure, i think it is going to be a long time nightmare that is why I logged in here just so that you read and see what is happening. I am renting a car now I do not know if mercedes will pay for it, they says it depend of the repair, but they do not know what are the repair...so we wait stress and pay. tomorrow more news...they said they never seen this before, so it does not ease my mind.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as I can not stay without power in the morning, i need to start the engine, so many time and I do it on the road, cause you have that feeling being really so limited that I do not wish to wait to see a place where i can pull off and start again, so I do it on the road quickly, the transmission cracks most of the time, to stop the vehicule and re starting very quickly, that is what I have been doing since 3 weeks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bonjour,

J'ai un Mercedes GLA 200 boite automatique, essence, en parfait etat, 28000km immatricule en France. aide stationement, radar de recul.

seriez vous interessai par une reprise et a combien? merci,

je suis en Espagne popur l'instant.
pierre

1 - 9 of 9 Posts