Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

Kryptonite green

22K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Sunny 
Love the color but not sure I would get that over Jupiter Red if I had a choice. I have grown to love my Cirrus White however. For some reason, I think of White as the "right" color for an AMG. Not sure why.

I was made a deal I couldn't refuse during the MB summer event....They had this one sitting on lot for a while - its loaded with just about everything and the most expensive GLA they had - I guess most people just don't want to take a chance on a unique color. The salesman asked what I thought about it. I said I didn't mind the color it was out of my price range and looked at a white and grey model that had light interiors and sunroofs - my only two "MUST HAVES" in a car. I test drove the gray, gravitated toward the white and in the end he priced out all three. I think they had a lot of incentive to unload before the 2017's arrived and they dropped the price so much that it ended up being cheaper than the other two that didn't have as many options.
So what options did you get?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.