Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for that picture, looks good to me. When I placed my order in August the dealer couldn't find anything on Kryptonite green. So I gave him the code, 175. He eventually found it as Elbait green, the euro name for it. My order printouts through November show 175 Elbait green but my latest from 12/17 now says 175 Kryptonite green. The 2016 online configurator shows no green at all.

My Kryptonite GLA45 was loaded aboard the Salome yesterday at 2:45, today it looks like it's passing through the English Channel. I'm hoping it doesn't spend the entire month of January in Baltimore...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Love the color but not sure I would get that over Jupiter Red if I had a choice. I have grown to love my Cirrus White however. For some reason, I think of White as the "right" color for an AMG. Not sure why.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I saw a GLA in that colour and was wow'ed by it. unfortunately the wife insisted on mountain grey. If I was not buying the car for the both of us, I would have gone for this green colour . I saw a second hand model in this colour and it looked divine...made me immediately feel like jim carey in the mask...somebody stop me!!! (well my wife stopped me...)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wow-I am jealous. When I bought my 2015 last February I had a choice between the 2015 in Polar Silver and a 2016 in Kryptonite. I really liked the green a lot, but it was considerably more expensive than the 2015 and it did not have a panorama roof, which I really wanted. Have fun with your green machine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was made a deal I couldn't refuse during the MB summer event....They had this one sitting on lot for a while - its loaded with just about everything and the most expensive GLA they had - I guess most people just don't want to take a chance on a unique color. The salesman asked what I thought about it. I said I didn't mind the color it was out of my price range and looked at a white and grey model that had light interiors and sunroofs - my only two "MUST HAVES" in a car. I test drove the gray, gravitated toward the white and in the end he priced out all three. I think they had a lot of incentive to unload before the 2017's arrived and they dropped the price so much that it ended up being cheaper than the other two that didn't have as many options.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was made a deal I couldn't refuse during the MB summer event....They had this one sitting on lot for a while - its loaded with just about everything and the most expensive GLA they had - I guess most people just don't want to take a chance on a unique color. The salesman asked what I thought about it. I said I didn't mind the color it was out of my price range and looked at a white and grey model that had light interiors and sunroofs - my only two "MUST HAVES" in a car. I test drove the gray, gravitated toward the white and in the end he priced out all three. I think they had a lot of incentive to unload before the 2017's arrived and they dropped the price so much that it ended up being cheaper than the other two that didn't have as many options.
So what options did you get?

·
Registered
7 Posts
So what options did you get?
OK so it has the following: Sports package, Panoramic Roof, Illuminated Star, Bi-Xenon Lamps and LED tail lamps, Interior package, Premium entertainment package, Multimedia package,
Smartphone integration, Heated seats, cabin lighting, key less go, and logic sound system,

·
Registered
817 Posts
I was in Salzburg Austria yesterday and in a sea of white, silver and black Mercedes-Benz cars at a dealership was a lone green A Klasse (GLA) which made its presence clearly known. Very much a standout car!
Funny, the rental car that we picked up in Nuremberg Germany is a South Seas Blue B Klasse.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If anyone is looking for one of these, there is a 2017 sitting at the Knoxville TN dealer. Seems like that color is a slow seller in this area... might be a real opportunity for someone....
It is a GLA 250 FWD with sticker of $42150. see it at: Mercedesofknoxville-dot-com...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts