Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes is really trying to generate buzz as the launch of the 2014 GLA approaches. These sketches are showing a GLA that I think looks really cool. Not too big and not too small. I think Mercedes is on the right track with this one.

Is this what you were expecting from the new 2014 GLA?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Have they forgotten we've seen a GLA concept last year or does Mercedes not know that we've been seeing GLA spy photos for months now?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have they forgotten we've seen a GLA concept last year or does Mercedes not know that we've been seeing GLA spy photos for months now?
I'd rather see a sketch than have MB offer me a $700 watch like Ford is doing. What could they have done as a teaser instead that would have been more appealing to you?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'd rather see a sketch than have MB offer me a $700 watch like Ford is doing. What could they have done as a teaser instead that would have been more appealing to you?
if they teased a piece of a GLA production ready interior, not all of it but just a piece. Something we havent been seeing for months.

BTW That picture of a beach and a mercedes logo they released with the sketch is absurd..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts