Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up car yesterday and it is truly hard to believe that a 4 cylinder can push you back in you seat the way the gla45 does. I just sold my 2006 slk55 amg and I know it may only seem like it but it does feel like it has more torque than the slk55. Other than not being able to put the top down, it has the same fun factor as the slk55. when some one else gets theirs please let me know as I have a slight vibration ripple only when under acceleration and I am thinking it might me the 4matic kicking in. [email protected]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congratulations on your new GLA! Great to have you here on the forum. Post up some pictures of your new baby when you get the chance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just took delivery of my GLA 45 on fri 9/26. I am really chuffed about this car. I can't believe how tight the handling is, and the engine is astonishing. I am being careful during breakin, but the couple times I have dipped into the throttle pretty good the engine is just berserk!

So far I am loving this car. I was a little worried about it being predominantly front drive, because I prefer rear drive, but really I can't tell at all. Not noticing any vibration under power.

I wil post pics and a better review soon. Later!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Glad to see a good number of new GLA owners on this forum. I was going to say you guys should get weather tech mats, but i checked their website and they don't even list the GLA!
More waiting for those digital fit mats!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Glad to see a good number of new GLA owners on this forum. I was going to say you guys should get weather tech mats, but i checked their website and they don't even list the GLA!
I already ordered a trunk rubber mat and the set for the passengers.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm sure they will come out with some imminently. Are there any other mats that might fit the GLA by chance, or do we have to wait it out?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any new owners noticing any ripple feel in the steering wheel when over 75 mph? It is like going over a highway that has had construction equipment indent the road but it does not start until about 75 mph. Have 100% ruled out tires and wheels as they have been totally changed for winter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts