Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,661 Posts
Looks great. I'm sure many here would like to hear your impressions on the new model. Share when you have the chance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far so good. I made sure to to get nicely optioned with just about everything. It is a diesel version and will get me 50mpg on my 1 hour commute to work. I came from a 2017 BMW X1 and this is a lot more plush.

·
622 Posts
Welcome to the GLA form. Nice looking color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. Can I ask where you got your insurance please. Mine arrives tomorrow and I'm having a nightmare getting insurance - new model not recognised on anyone's system even big insurance companies such as AXA, Hastings etc. TIA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi. Can I ask where you got your insurance please. Mine arrives tomorrow and I'm having a nightmare getting insurance - new model not recognised on anyone's system even big insurance companies such as AXA, Hastings etc. TIA.
I am in Japan and utilize Chubb that works with US Diplomatic and Military

·
Super Moderator
1,661 Posts
Generally (in my experience in the USA) insurance companies use the VIN to determine the vehicle. On a new vehicle the VIN may not be released until the vehicle is transferred. It sounds like you need to ask for a supervisor to clear this up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts