Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been kinda lurking here the past month, but pulled the trigger this week and factory ordered my GLA, since there were no exact matches around Maryland.

White w/ Black MBTex
Sport
Premium
Moonroof
Xenon
Aluminium

ETA Mid-Late March. 41,205 MSRP, signed for 37,405.

Planned mods include blacking out the grille/trim, tints, and most importantly, a full custom audio system. I'll be sure to post up about that once it's all fabricated and installed.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats. I have an Edition 1 which is White with black rims. The interior is brown leather/cloth. It's got all the options except adaptive cruise control. You're going to love it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all!

I really liked the Edition 1 looks with the black rims/mirrors/window trim, but wanted the sport bumpers and a few less options. I'm going to go for a similar look once I can order the pieces or have them wrapped/dipped.

Ordered from Euro Motorcars Germantown, MD. Full disclosure, a good friend knew someone there.

The best deal I was offered from another dealer was 8% off msrp + $500. One dealer called me and offered 10% off on New Years Eve if I took one off the lot that night, but that wasn't going to work for me right then.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks all!

I really liked the Edition 1 looks with the black rims/mirrors/window trim, but wanted the sport bumpers and a few less options. I'm going to go for a similar look once I can order the pieces or have them wrapped/dipped.

Ordered from Euro Motorcars Germantown, MD. Full disclosure, a good friend knew someone there.

The best deal I was offered from another dealer was 8% off msrp + $500. One dealer called me and offered 10% off on New Years Eve if I took one off the lot that night, but that wasn't going to work for me right then.
No matter what, you're going to love it. The Edition 1 had everything I wanted and looks great, so I bought it. Post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Very exciting and congrats!

Add to your signature the details on the GLA you have ordered…always good to see who ordering or has what.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts