Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just lease a GLA 4Matic yesterday and couldn't be more excited! However I'm only 23 and it was my first time negotiating for a new car, so I am curious if I did a good job. Does anyone mind sharing what kind of deals they got?

I got a 36 month lease with 15000 miles/year, MSRP was 43000 the car is almost fully loaded Panorama roof, Premium package , Bi Xenon, 19" rims, interior package, Multimedia package, Keyless Go, Logic7, rear view camera, 2 year maintenance and cross bars. I was able to bring them down to $321/month

No idea if this is a good deal, advise?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have never leased a car so I can not be of assistance, but many here will be chiming in...

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you felt you got a great value for a great price, then you got a good deal. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There are so many variables going into a lease that they can be hard to compare unless you have all of the information.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hey I just lease a GLA 4Matic yesterday and couldn't be more excited! However I'm only 23 and it was my first time negotiating for a new car, so I am curious if I did a good job. Does anyone mind sharing what kind of deals they got?

I got a 36 month lease with 15000 miles/year, MSRP was 43000 the car is almost fully loaded Panorama roof, Premium package , Bi Xenon, 19" rims, interior package, Multimedia package, Keyless Go, Logic7, rear view camera, 2 year maintenance and cross bars. I was able to bring them down to $321/month

No idea if this is a good deal, advise?
compared to a similar equipped 3 series, or lexus is. 15k per year for 321/month is not bad, of course it depends on your down payment and total residual. IF your down was the typical 3000 as most car "deals" go. this is a decent deal.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ryan - leases are finicky things. First no down payment is rule #1 - why? Because you don't ever get it back, it just reduces your monhtly. Second the only things that matter in calculating a lease are residual value, capitalized price (what you agreed is the potential selling cost of the car if you were to purchase it) and money factor (interest). If you had no down payment (in lease terms capital cost reduction) and got a lease for $321 per month for 15k you are turning water in wine on that vehicle! Congrats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts