Here's mine

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I like red cars but sometimes I think it looks weird because it washes out the tail lights. The white bar cutting across breaks it up nicely on the gla though.

·
Registered
694 Posts
While red is one of the worst colors to take care of, like black, which is just as bad, both look amazing when taken care of properly. I recommend every one of you to look into best practices on ensuring your red paint looks pristine for years to come.

The biggest threat, UV rays.

- ex red car owner

·
Registered
43 Posts
While red is one of the worst colors to take care of, like black, which is just as bad, both look amazing when taken care of properly. I recommend every one of you to look into best practices on ensuring your red paint looks pristine for years to come.

The biggest threat, UV rays.

- ex red car owner
Well said, that's one of the reason why I have my car covered in the garage all the time when not in use.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That looks really nice actually. Better than the original for sure, Id say. I think that with the grille blacked out and leaving the chrome, the chrome bits are featured more. There may be less chrome, but the chrome that there is looks better.

·
Registered
694 Posts
That looks really nice actually. Better than the original for sure, Id say. I think that with the grille blacked out and leaving the chrome, the chrome bits are featured more. There may be less chrome, but the chrome that there is looks better.
There isn't less chrome, all the chrome is exposed.
You'll see the difference in the first (before) picture.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts