Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wisconsin here! This is my 4th Mercedes Benz I've owned. My first three all being C230 Sport Kompressors in white, red and black. During the Summer Event I got the deal of the century on a 2016 LOADED Kryptonite Green GLA250 4Matic and I couldn't be happier with it! :D:D:D:D :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,900 Posts
Your car wears that color well. Congratulations.

I'd love to hear your comparison(s) to your previous cars and the highlights you see on the GLA.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Wisconsin here! This is my 4th Mercedes Benz I've owned. My first three all being C230 Sport Kompressors in white, red and black. During the Summer Event I got the deal of the century on a 2016 LOADED Kryptonite Green GLA250 4Matic and I couldn't be happier with it! :D:D:D:D :D
Welcome to the GLAOwners forum! Didn't think I'd like the Kryptonite Green, but seeing yours, am wondering if I was wrong. Simply beautiful! We look forward to hearing more of your GLA experiences.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice! Very unique color. Congrats, and welcome to the club! :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
I saw an A45 in the same colour but not yet on a GLA.

Suits the GLA though. Really nice!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! To me the car feels similar in size to my Kompressor's. I wanted an SUV type auto without it feeling HUGE .... the GLA gives me the ability to be able to put the back seats down and haul some stuff when I need to and have guests not feel crammed int he back - the trunks are very small on the C230's and so is the back seat room. The other plus to the GLA is the gas mileage. I basically kept choosing the Kompressors due to the 30 to 33 MPG hwy advantage - which the newer C classes didn't have. Finally the CLA came along with 38 MPG HWY but again, it was the hatchback and ability to carry things in the GLA that won me over from the CLA.

The rest is all cake....the stereo system, the blue tooth ability, the satellite radio, DVD player and all the stuff in this car I'll never use (like the Apple thing)....and the color is a head turner....the first day I drove it to work people kept coming into my office to compliment the color - I get compliments in restaurant drive thru's and walking away from it. People like the green on it more than not!:nerd:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts