Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question is for 2016 GLA 250. I remember seeing invoice pricing information for each option somewhere, but can't remember where. Does anyone know where I can find that info? I haven't ordered mine, still waiting for dealers to stock up so I can negotiate the price :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
This question is for 2016 GLA 250. I remember seeing invoice pricing information for each option somewhere, but can't remember where. Does anyone know where I can find that info? I haven't ordered mine, still waiting for dealers to stock up so I can negotiate the price :)
You can get invoice pricing from sites like CarsDirect, CarsDirect.com -- America's favorite way to buy new cars and finance online!

Note that they (and other sites) show that Invoice is 7% below MSRP for GLAs.
While 7% off MSRP is true for more expensive Mercedes, for the GLA it's actually 5% off MSRP. That's according to my dealer.
Since the Overseas Delivery discount is 5% off for GLAs and 7% off for other models, I think my dealer is correct.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You can get invoice pricing from sites like CarsDirect, CarsDirect.com -- America's favorite way to buy new cars and finance online!

Note that they (and other sites) show that Invoice is 7% below MSRP for GLAs.
While 7% off MSRP is true for more expensive Mercedes, for the GLA it's actually 5% off MSRP. That's according to my dealer.
Since the Overseas Delivery discount is 5% off for GLAs and 7% off for other models, I think my dealer is correct.
WhiteRabbit, I remember u said u were going through Costco, which I also plan to do. What did u end up paying in relation to MSRP and invoice? Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
WhiteRabbit, I remember u said u were going through Costco, which I also plan to do. What did u end up paying in relation to MSRP and invoice? Thanks!
When I took delivery of my 2016, Costco pricing had not been set yet for the 2016 GLA models.

Fortunately when I ordered the car back in August, the deal I got with from my salesman was $200 below invoice or the Costco price whichever was lower.

When I bought the car the salesman gave me $500 below invoice (this was the 3rd new Benz I'd bought from him). Plus I got another $500 off for being a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America!
So the final discount on my 2016 GLA 4Matic was $2,300 off MSRP.

I later found out that the Costco price for 2016 GLA 250s is $200 ABOVE invoice in the northern Virginia area! So my deal beat the Costco price by $700.

Reactions: tigerflip

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just bought one for 7.5% off msrp. Dealership took my first offer. Wish I would have started higher.
For what model year, 2015 or 2016?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts