Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a first time Mercedes owner and proud to own my 2015 GLA 250 purchased in September after driving a Nissan Murano for 10 years. I must say that our purchase experience was the most pleasant and smooth transaction that we have ever had purchasing a vehicle. We also received an amazing deal on our GLA due to their large inventory in Atlanta. Unfortunately, my GLA is one that was manufactured in August of this year so we have received both recall notices from Mercedes. After calling our local dealership & parts were ordered, I am scheduled to take my GLA in for repairs on Jan. 7 for the camshaft(s). So far I have not experienced any mechanical or engine issues and have nearly 1,900 miles on my GLA. I was concerned initially as the camshaft is a major component in the engine, but if the repairs are made and there are no further issues then I am sure I will continue to enjoy my GLA. I will keep the group posted on the outcome of my recall repair.

2015 Cirrus White GLA250 w/beige MB Tex and Burl Walnut trim
Premium package, rearview camera, blind-spot assist, panorama sunroof, Keyless-Go, illuminated star

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.