Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

New to Mercedes, the GLA will be the first one I own if I like what i see about it in the reviews.

Are there any pictures of what the production version will look like?

·
Registered
102 Posts
only images are that of the concept (scroll up to banner)
and then the gla spy shots that clearly show something much closer to a production model.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi all,

Am a new member and I can't seem to start a thread to introduce myself. :eek:

Guess I must reach a certain post count before I do so?

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, this is Jordi from Barcelona... I just ordered my GLA. My english is not the best there is but I think I'm going to be able to follow everything here...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hi, this is Jordi from Barcelona... I just ordered my GLA. My english is not the best there is but I think I'm going to be able to follow everything here...
Welcome to the forum!
Your english is good enough so far. People on this forum for the most part are friendly, so feel free to ask any questions you need to in order to clarify things.

Also, you may want to post an introduction thread of your own here: Introductions - Mercedes GLA Forum

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just ordered GLA250 from Perth, Australia! Wait time approx 4 months. Feb 2015 seem so far away!
Great to have you here on the forum. February is the summer for you so at least you will get to enjoy your GLA while the weather is nice down in Perth.

Tell us more about what you ordered exactly. Color, packages, trims, etc...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts