Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear fellow owners of GLAs

I have a 2019 GLA x156 and some sport seatings. Inside of the sport seats ( as you can see on the picture a bit ) , and in the doors and some other parts there are basic orange leds, for “ ambient “ lightings. After 2 years, I think I’ve had enough of those orange lights lol, anyone knows how to replace them and where to buy other colours? Thanks !
Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Car seat cover

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have the multi light option? If so you can change the color via the display. I'm away from the car right now so don't have access to the exact steps.
yes, can edit that through the command pannel, where I can have all the led lights, doesn’t work tho since the leds are orange only.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i replaced the sun visor, rear grab handles, hatch, hatch door, f/r footwells, and front door lights w/type 194 (canbus error free) led bulbs. i used white bulbs but that was simply my preference (i thought it was more practical). the sun visor, rear grab handles and hatch probably require the roof liner dropped down slightly. i was fixing my pano roof and so had it all apart anyway when i did mine. they work perfectly (y)

·
Registered
Range Rover
1 Posts
Of course, you can buy a different color bulb and install it, but I'm sure the new color will quickly bore you. So I recommend you buy a light bar for the car's interior. I have been using Vont Smart Car Light Strip for several years, and I don't regret the purchase. The main advantage is that you can choose the color you want anytime. Plus, it is much more efficient. When my friends saw how the interior was transformed, they ordered the light strips themselves.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Of course, you can buy a different color bulb and install it, but I'm sure the new color will quickly bore you. So I recommend you buy a light bar for the car's interior. I have been using Vont Smart Car Light Strip for several years, and I don't regret the purchase. The main advantage is that you can choose the color you want anytime. Plus, it is much more efficient. When my friends saw how the interior was transformed, they ordered the light strips themselves.
Hi, could you show me how the car looks in the interior with the light strips? I'm not satisfied with the multicolor ambient lighting in my 2020 GLA250 and was looking for some options.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i replaced the sun visor, rear grab handles, hatch, hatch door, f/r footwells, and front door lights w/type 194 (canbus error free) led bulbs. i used white bulbs but that was simply my preference (i thought it was more practical). the sun visor, rear grab handles and hatch probably require the roof liner dropped down slightly. i was fixing my pano roof and so had it all apart anyway when i did mine. they work perfectly (y)
I have a 2016 GLA45 AMG and need a replacement footwell light. The one that was installed was a flat single led light with 5 pins. These pins have broken and I’ve got no idea where to get a replacement. Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts