Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any company that's making aftermarket intake's or exhausts? If so, post some pics and leave a description. :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Anyone know of any company that's making aftermarket intake's or exhausts? If so, post some pics and leave a description. :D
Are you looking for a GLA250 or GLA45?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
HG Motorsports has an intake and catback. Just search under CLA250, all the parts fit.

There are a few turbo-back exhausts for the GLA250 as well, Armytrix and Milltek.

I do not recommend a turboback until a proper tune is made to handle the flow of a 3 inch downpipe.

Reactions: Adolini

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just started doing some research on the HG Motorsport products and I have to say they look great! Almost like factory replacement parts. Love the intake setup.

·
Registered
64 Posts
HG Motorsports has an intake and catback. Just search under CLA250, all the parts fit.

There are a few turbo-back exhausts for the GLA250 as well, Armytrix and Milltek.

I do not recommend a turboback until a proper tune is made to handle the flow of a 3 inch downpipe.
OMG the Armytrix exhaust sounds insane on the CLA45AMG!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Just started doing some research on the HG Motorsport products and I have to say they look great! Almost like factory replacement parts. Love the intake setup.
I have the intake installed and the engine damper from HG. Both are great products, and the intake sounds really mean.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the intake installed and the engine damper from HG. Both are great products, and the intake sounds really mean.
So you ordered the CLA parts for your GLA? Lets see a video/pics! :D

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
So you ordered the CLA parts for your GLA? Lets see a video/pics! :D
I have pics and video posted all around this site. Just check out my profile or do a search. Welcome to the best GLA forum there is! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to agree with Boris, I recently installed the HG Motorsports intake and it sounds subtle but still aggressive. It took me around 4 hours to install but mind you this was the first time I've ever opened the hood and got my hands dirty with any car. You can notice a little more pep on acceleration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts