Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to install the illuminated door sills on my 2015 GLA250. The dealer wants $1100 for this but I can pick them up on ebay for $550. Has anyone done this install? Is there a write-up somewhere?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'd like to install the illuminated door sills on my 2015 GLA250. The dealer wants $1100 for this but I can pick them up on ebay for $550. Has anyone done this install? Is there a write-up somewhere?

Thanks!!
I guess there two different ones. Ones when You have interior light/ambiente already in Your car and ones models are without.
You plug it into leg room light.

Send e-mail to Brabus as they have door sills to fit and aks about mounting instruction.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I guess there two different ones. Ones when You have interior light/ambiente already in Your car and ones models are without.
You plug it into leg room light.

Send e-mail to Brabus as they have door sills to fit and aks about mounting instruction.
Good point, Brabus should be able to do this.
Too bad a service manual hasn't leaked at yet.

Going to an aftermarket shop might be of some help, they'll charge, just not as much as the dealer would.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.