Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GLA 250
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started out hiring someone to professionally install it, but when he became unavailable I decided to save $200 and did it myself. I have watched countless videos on YouTube and it seems they are all different. Some have extra wires I dont see in my setup and some have loose wires that I am not sure if they are to remain that way. I then got stuck in trying to set it up. I got a message that says "Benz Check signal". So I took everything apart and rewired everything again, but the same message appeared and I was too tired at that point and gave up. Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow. Going on day 3 of this (only a couple/few hours each day, not all day).

·
Registered
9 Posts
I started out hiring someone to professionally install it, but when he became unavailable I decided to save $200 and did it myself. I have watched countless videos on YouTube and it seems they are all different. Some have extra wires I dont see in my setup and some have loose wires that I am not sure if they are to remain that way. I then got stuck in trying to set it up. I got a message that says "Benz Check signal". So I took everything apart and rewired everything again, but the same message appeared and I was too tired at that point and gave up. Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow. Going on day 3 of this (only a couple/few hours each day, not all day).
post a pic?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts