Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Since a couple of weeks, the infosystem of my Mercedes GLA250 (2017) very often does not turn on with the car. The weird thing is that the it turns on by itself after about 5-10 minutes of drive. It is really a matter of time, trying to restart the car doesn't help.
This problem affects the radio, the screen, and the 2 USB ports, while everything else works fine.

Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all.
Since a couple of weeks, the infosystem of my Mercedes GLA250 (2017) very often does not turn on with the car. The weird thing is that the it turns on by itself after about 5-10 minutes of drive. It is really a matter of time, trying to restart the car doesn't help.
This problem affects the radio, the screen, and the 2 USB ports, while everything else works fine.

Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks for your help.
I used to have this issue and my car was having issues with its battery and eventually, I had to replace it. I am not sure completely if they are connected but once I replaced my battery that was fixed too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, short updated.

The battery was indeed low, and I asked to change it. But this did not solve the radio problem :(

I went to the car dealer to have them verifying this issue. I spent $180 for the investigation, they told me that the radio is damaged and that I'd need a new one ($1900 material + installation).

I did not want to pay that much, so I purchased a radio from eBay. After replacing it the problem is still there.

It is clearly not the radio, it is not the battery. But at this point I don't know what it can be!!!
Please help 😩😩

1 - 4 of 4 Posts