Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the autoblog (one of my favorite blogs) and came across this:
The Infiniti Q30 is dead! Long live the Infiniti QX30!

Welcome the new GLA 250 clone. They almost look alike too. The both have the same AWD configuration, horsepower and tranny.

IMO platform sharing has slowly been killing the automotive industry. I wouldnt want to buy multiple cars with the same characteristics.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was reading the autoblog (one of my favorite blogs) and came across this:
The Infiniti Q30 is dead! Long live the Infiniti QX30!

Welcome the new GLA 250 clone. They almost look alike too. The both have the same AWD configuration, horsepower and tranny.

IMO platform sharing has slowly been killing the automotive industry. I wouldnt want to buy multiple cars with the same characteristics.

Thx for sharing. This is a sexy looking car IMO. Yes, very similar to our GLA's, so no wonder why I really dig it !

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

Thanks Louie. I share your sentiments and will happily stick with our MB GLA250.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I too am not happy at the sharing of platform. The small consolation is that this Infinity looks like its more Mercedes than it is Renault-Nissan. I'll be really upset when a Mercedes model looks more like a Renault-Nissan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If the Infiniti fixes the massive throttle delay issue, which I consider a profound safety issue, I will immediately jump ship back to Infiniti and never look back.

Dan

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was just listening to the Autoblog podcast and they REALLY don't like the GLA. They said it was uncomfortable and they hated the tranny. I just drove mine to Michigan and back (straight through on the way out) and I found it very comfortable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was just listening to the Autoblog podcast and they REALLY don't like the GLA. They said it was uncomfortable and they hated the tranny. I just drove mine to Michigan and back (straight through on the way out) and I found it very comfortable.
This is interesting. Surprisingly, their earlier review article is actually quite positive:2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 4Matic [w/video]

·
Registered
180 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts