Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I seemed to fit during the test drive but I'd like to hear from other long term owners that are tall and how things are working out.
Mate it will depend on where you feel the most comfortable in the seat, if you feel real comfy in the seat and your head is sticking out the sunroof you have a slight problem and you might need these....:cool:

·
Registered
694 Posts
If you have long legs it might be an issue but ultimately it's going to come down to you getting some seat time, adjusting the seat to what works and seeing how the rest of the vehicle caters to your passengers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
6'5

6' 4" and 250# or 18 stone depending on where you live. No problem. Reminds me of the corvettes of my youth, you wear it like a nicely fitting suit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
6'5" Will I fit

I think once in the car you will be OK. However at 6'2" I often hit my head on the overhead forward center bump and turn on the interior light. I think a little tight at your height. Try it again and see.
Good shopping.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You should determine if you can eliminate the large left side blind spot which could result in a safety issue. Mercedes Benz is ignoring the design flaw which is at the root. Most taller drivers can not eliminate the blind spot with the left side rear view mirror adjustment range available.. Check out the other thread in this forum, "help-i-cant-see-blind-spot-real-safety-issue.html", at the address below.

http://www.glaowners.com/forum/merc...-i-cant-see-blind-spot-real-safety-issue.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mark Kendrick,

I am similar in height and yes you will fit.

However, I encourage you to get the sunroof option.

It increases clearance, even when it is closed, as long as the interior sun-liner is drawn back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.