Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys! I'm kinda new to the forum but I would like to share my "Aftermarket" upgrade for my GLA. currently I have a GLA 180 AMG package and everything is stock and when I got the car I originally wanted a harman kardon speaker system but I opted for the stock version since I got a really good deal with the system. I wanted to switch up aftermarket with the car but I found out it's "difficult" due to how the electronics that the car was set up, and one of the nerdy guys at my dealer suggested I used an aftermarket product called "sonicplus design" and it's a pair of tweeters and a sound "cone" that surrounds the stock door speakers. it's quite expensive and it cost 39,000 yen which cost around 350 usd, I did it and I say the sound is way better even though the unit is stock! although I would assume the 18mm tweeters had the most impact but the speaker cones also delivered the sound better than before. what is more the rear speakers can also be installed with the same set up and the speakers would increase from 6 to 8! so I guess it's really worth the deal I think, I don't know if they had it out of Japan but it's really worth it I think! :)
https://www.sonic-design.co.jp/products/sonicplus/benz.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts