Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
101 - 120 of 149 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
Exactly right-all I need is room for a driver and his main squeeze.

· Registered
178 Posts
OK, now with car in hand, even though it will be some months before we have car in driveway, I weigh in at 63 with Pam is 5 years my senior. I think MB missed the mark. The GLA is for empty nesters.
Roger that! :)
No no no guys, it's for mid-life crisis-aged Dads of younger kids (2) that fit in the back seat and like to go for rides in "Daddy's Sports Car" >:D

· Registered
28 Posts
I'm curious as to if I'm one of the youngest here. 25 here, but just turned 25 about two weeks ago.

Reactions: cemeek

· Retired Moderator
378 Posts
Anyone have a thought about what Infiniti's target age group is? Same as MB?

· Registered
249 Posts
I'm a youthful 58! Still young enough to have some fun!

· Registered
40 Posts
I'm 63 and don't use the car to commute. My partner is 69 - and uses the car as a shopping bugggy! We've downsized to an apartment near the harbour and also our cars - down to just the GLA250. It's a fun drive. We also tried the GLA AMG45 but for another $20k I couldn't see the value. However it was a beast to test drive! In the AMG my licence would have been retired (cancelled) before me.

Reactions: Right_mr

· Registered
39 Posts
I'm glad this topic was started! EVERY GLA 250 driver I've seen here in Hawaii has been older and I'm always the youngest at the dealership. I have to admit that I always thought Mercedes was an "older people" brand that I would never be able to afford until I saw the GLA 250. I bought mine at 27 years old and I understand that it's one of the cheaper models yet I have more money to spend on a nice car since I have a great job in the military and I'm single but I always look forward to getting my GLA 250 back from service. I'm at an age where I don't want a big SUV since I don't have kids or pets or anything but I am above the age of wanting a 2 seater sporty car since I eventually want a family of my own. I think the GLA is a perfect vehicle for my age of 28!

· Registered
31 Posts
Will be 62 in a couple of weeks. Just retired, so looking forward to some nice driving trips!

Regarding the QX30 "vs" GLA target age group, I certainly see many more QX30 commercials on TV and they emphasize the aesthetic aspects of the vehicle....seems to me they target a new buyer.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi, guys I'm 39 this year. Bring Asian, I've been driving my 2004 Honda City iDSI for over a decade, so decided to give myself a treat. Was deciding between the new C-Class or GLA.

Finally decided on the GLA coz it was smaller, and something different. Tons of C-Classes on the roads already. My wife drives a Nissan Teana (Altima), which is a good family sedan for my 2 kids, 5 yo and 1 yo.

Needless to say, everybody loves it, even the baby!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

· Registered
49 Posts
I'm 33, and yes people are all so aware of the image of driving a Mercedes even here in Japan, I have no idea how strong of a brand people has with the brand but I still believe that awe state that people make when I told them I drive a Mercedes should be reserve to S class or G class owners, but it's only my opinion lol

101 - 120 of 149 Posts